Speaker's reel: Click to check out David in action
Programs are customized to your challenges. Learning objectives typically include:
- Learn how organizations are using narrative to more purposefully create meaning and engagement with their many stakeholder groups
- Explore ways that stories can be presented as collaborative tools that generate learning and shared meaning.
- Experience simple, narrative-based tools that leaders can easily facilitate in their next team meeting.
- Enhance your awareness of the strategic “core stories” connected to their leadership, and practice telling those stories.
- Practice how to find and then tell your strategic leadership stories with impact and power.
- Acquire deep insight into the mental models that define the organization, the brand, or the marketplace, as extracted from the stories told by participants.
- Experience narrative-based leadership processes, including learning histories, story circles, story archetypes and more.
- Identify, define, craft, and then tell four core stories of your leadership. (Stories of identity, values, vision, and change & learning.)
- Participate in an organizational story slam, in which participants take turns telling and hearing the stories that define the organization’s past, present… and future